HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 for Collections Manager, Credit Manager, ATM-Coordinator, Credit-Card Tele Sales Officer, OCC- Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Product Manager.
Participate in the HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 drive and join over 10 lakh employees working in India’s one of the biggest private banks. It’s a one na only opportunity to choose your career path in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited Bank. The bank’s head office is located in the financial capital of India, Mumbai, and will recruit dedicated job seekers to increase its workforce. Find more details regarding job posts and eligibility criteria. Applications are accepted via online channels only.
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 | HDFC Bank Job | HDFC Bank Fresher Job | Job in HDFC
HDFC Bank invited eligible and qualified job hunters to apply for the posts like Manager, Office Clerk, PO, Loan Officer, etc. Freshers are also welcome to apply using an authenticated web gateway. According to the recent updates, the HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 process is about to start, and candidates need to apply against the advertisement and head to the career section of the banking organization’s official website. Read Also – Axis Bank Recruitment 2021
HDFC Careers 2021 Job Summary
The recruitment and placement cell of HDFC Bank will conduct online and campus selection drives for fresher and experienced job seekers. Thousands of vacancies will be filled for the roles of Collections Manager, Credit Manager, ATM-Coordinator, Credit-Card Tele Sales Officer, OCC- Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Product Manager, etc. All the necessary details related to Age Restrictions, educational qualification, and deadlines are listed in the following segments. Desired candidates are instructed to follow the same and proceed to apply online. Read Also – ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021
- News Regarding: HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021
- Name of Organization: Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (Private Sector)
- Post Name: Multiple Jobs
- Total Positions: 5000+
- Minimum Eligibility: Graduate/Post Graduate
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: March 2021 (Tentative)
Vacancy Details in HDFC Freshers Jobs
Name of the Posts
- Loan Officer
- Office Coordinator
- Back-Office Management
- Authorizer-WB Operations
- BOE-RAO-IL Operations
- Key Account Manager- Credit Cards
- OCC- Sales Manager-Credit Cards Telesales
- Project Member Lean Sigma Projects
- Regional Product Manager
- Sales Manager-Auto Loans
- Business Banking –Relationship Manager
- Collections Manager
- Collections Manager- Debt Management
- Credit Manager – Agricultural Lending/ Instant Loans/ Retail Agriculture
- Gold Loan Officer
Eligibility and Educational Qualifications
- Intended applicants must be Residents of India.
- A candidate must have competed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized institution or University.
- The highest qualification for these posts is post graduation.
The minimum age to apply for the jobs is 21 years while the upper age limit is extended up to 27 years.
- Axis Bank doesn’t ask candidates to pay any application fee.
- Note: Applicants are advised to avoid any agency or individuals asking for money on behalf of HDFC bank.
- The authorities will shortlist candidates’ resumes and will call them for a panel Interview and Aptitude Test.
- The selected applicants will then undergo a training programme.
- Finally, the successful ones will be appointed on the post applied by them.
Salary and Allowances
After appointment and joining, the applicants will be paid competitive salary package along with incentives and basic & miscellaneous allowances.
Attention: HDFC Bank issues electronic Appointment Letters to prospective candidates only. These digital appointment letters have electronically verified signatures.
Instructions to Apply for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021
- All the noteworthy details are available at hdfcbank.com in the career section. Kindly, check the same.
- Locate the list of current openings and select the one you want to opt for.
- Choose the ‘Functional Area’, ‘Hierarchy Level’, ‘Education background’ and ‘highest education level’ to find suitable position.
- Click ‘Start’ and check the available job positions.
- Click the ‘Apply Button’ to register yourself for the post.
- Enter relevant details in the application form by supplying your personal, academic, professional details correctly.
- Upload the essential documents in the specified format (Pdf/.jpg).
- After submitting your application, you’ll need to wait for about a week to get response from the Bank to appear in an interview or aptitude test.
Link to Note:
Kindly visit this link for further details: www.hdfcbank.com/personal/about-us/careers