Hansraj College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 total 65 Asst. Professor Delhi University Hansraj College Assistant Professor job 2021 for 65 posts education qualification, age limit, experience, application process
Applications are invited to fill Hansraj College Assistant Professor Vacancy. The girls’ college under Delhi University invites eligible candidates to apply for Asst. Professor vacancy in various departments. The Application deadline for Hansraj College Teaching Vacancy is 7th February 2021. Desirous applicants need to read this latest notice and start applying for Hansraj College Assistant Professor Vacancy online.
About Hansraj College Recruitment 2021
Hansraj College, established in 19848, is rated among top ten colleges of the country in Science, Commerce & Arts and is also one of the constituent colleges of the University of Delhi. It is also one of the largest constituent Colleges of Delhi University with over 5000 enrolled students. The college also issues recruitment notifications from time to time. The administration has recently announced about Hansraj College Assistant Professor Vacancy for which the recruitment cell invites eligible and highly qualified candidates.
Hansraj College Recruitment 2021-Quick Look
As per the latest news, Hansraj College Assistant Professor Vacancy notice is issued online. The job aspirants can apply online using a dedicated link. The last date to apply online is 7th February 2021 and aspirants need to take a look at the details specified below.
|Notification Type||Hansraj College Recruitment 2021-|
|Recruitment Body||Hansraj College, Delhi University, New Delhi|
|Positions Available||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||65|
|Teaching Departments||Commerce, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, and others|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 57700/- (Pay Matrix Level-10)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07-02-2021|
|Official website of College||www.hansrajcollege.ac.in|
Hansraj College Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Description
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Post(s)|
|2||Chemistry||03 (1-UR, 1-SC, 1-EWS)|
|3||Commerce||09 (2-UR, 4-OBC, 1-SC, 1-ST, 1-PwBD)|
|4||Economics||06 (2-OBC, 1-SC, 2-ST)|
|6||English||03 (1-UR, 2-PwBD)|
|7||Hindi||06 (2-UR, 2-OBC, 1-ST, 1-EWS)|
|8||History||05 (1-OBC, 2-SC, 1-ST, 1-EWS)|
|9||Mathematics||09 (4-OBC, 3-SC, 2-ST*)|
|10||Philosophy||02 (1-UR, 1-SC)|
|11||Physics||09 (2-UR, 2-OBC, 2-SC, 2-ST, 1-PwBD- LD)|
|13||Zoology||07 (2-UR, 2-OBC, 1-SC, 1-ST, 1-EWS)|
hansrajcollege.ac.in Assistant Professor Eligibility Conditions
Educational Qualification (A or B)
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant subject from an Indian University or equivalent with at least 55% marks.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of the Notification).
A PhD degree holder from an Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
- The Times Higher Education (THE) or
- The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants are exempted from fee payment.
Hansraj College Assistant Professor Selection Method
Merit Basis and performance in Interview.
Rs. 57700/- in Pay Matrix Level-10 as per 7th Pay Commission.
How to Apply for Hansraj College Assistant Professor Recruitment
- Register yourself at https://colrec.du.ac.in/ by entering your email ID, phone number, setting password, and entering verification code.
- Login using the same details you have provided.
- Then choose Post, Department, and College from the dashboard.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Enter your Personal and professional details including your academic information.
- Save the details and generate a printout of this application form.
- Take this printout and fee receipt along with your important documents (copy and original) for the interview.
Official Notification: Download Hansraj College Vacancy Notification from here.
Click here to Apply Online.