GSERC Secondary and Higher Secondary Recruitment 2021 for 5689 Shikshan Sahayak Posts:- Gujarat Saikshanik Staff Bharti Pasandagi Samiti starts Education Department Gujarat GSERC Recruitment 2021. Gujarat Education Department Government of Gujarat invites eligible candidates for 5689 vacancies.
All the posts will be filled in the education departments for Sikshana Sahayak (Academic Assistant) role. The final date to apply for GSERC Recruitment 2021 is 24th January 2021. Aspirants are advised to go through the following details and start applying for the positions stated above.
Table of Contents
- 1 GSERC Recruitment 2021 Secondary and Higher Secondary
- 2 GSERC Secondary and Higher Secondary Recruitment 2021 5689 Vacancies @gserc.in – Latest Update
- 3 GSERC Recruitment Shikshan Sahayak (Hr Secondary) Vacancy Details
- 4 GSERC Shikshan Sahayak Secondary Vacancy 2021 Details
- 5 GSERC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply for GSERC Recruitment 2021
GSERC Recruitment 2021 Secondary and Higher Secondary
The Pasandagi Samiti is a Gujarat state government-owned body that conducts recruitment for various posts besides managing the administrative tasks in the state education departments. This year, the committee has come up with a huge number of vacancies. There are 5689 vacant posts to be filled for Sikshan Sahayak (Secondary and Higher Secondary) profiles.
GSERC Secondary and Higher Secondary Recruitment 2021 5689 Vacancies @gserc.in – Latest Update
The department of Education has set 27-01-2021 and 24-01-2021 as the closing dates of application for Secondary and Higher Secondary posts respectively. It’s most important for all the appliers to check the detailed notification and start registering online for GSERC Recruitment 2021.
|Update Type||Gujarat Education Department Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Body||Gujarat Saikshanik Staff Bharti Pasandagi Samiti (GSERC), Gandhinagar, Govt. of Gujarat|
|Proposed Vacancies||Shikshan Sahayak (Secondary and higher Secondary)|
|Last Date to Apply Online (Shikshan Sahayak Secondary )||27-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online (Shikshan Sahayak Higher Secondary)||24-01-2021|
|Website of GSERC||www.gserc.in|
GSERC Recruitment Shikshan Sahayak (Hr Secondary) Vacancy Details
- Higher Secondary (Gujarati Medium) – 3312
- Higher Secondary (English Medium) – 70
- Account & Commerce – 454
- Biology – 111
- Chemistry – 118
- Computer – 26
- Economics – 282
- English – 633
- Geography – 129
- Gujarati – 253
- Hindi – 69
- History – 40
- Krushi Vidya – 4
- Maths – 64
- Philosophy – 161
- Physics – 110
- Psychology – 193
- Sanskrit – 146
- Sociology – 334
- Statistics – 254
GSERC Shikshan Sahayak Secondary Vacancy 2021 Details
- Secondary School (Gujarati Medium) – 2258
- Secondary Schools(English Medium) – 49
- Computer – 72 Posts
- English: 446 Posts
- Gujarati: 241 Posts
- Hindi: 81 Posts
- Krushi Vidya: 5 Posts
- Maths/Science: 1067 Posts
- Sanskrit: 94 Posts
- Social Science: 301 Posts
- Sanskrit – 5 Posts
- Social Science – 373 Posts
GSERC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be state resident and must be proficient in Gujarati and English Languages.
- Applicants must have qualified relevant medium of TAT-Examination from the State Board of Examinations in 2018.
- S/He must have obtained a degree by UGC-approved University or institutions only.
Refer to the official GSERC Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Written exam
- Document Verification s
Departments of Posting
- Government Secondary Schools
- Government Higher Secondary Schools
- Grant-in aid Secondary Schools
- Grant-in aid higher secondary Schools
How to Apply for GSERC Recruitment 2021
- Aspirants are advised to apply online at gserc.in firstly.
- Then look for the latest notices issued by Gujarat Education Department
- Read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Follow the given link to apply online for the proposed vacancies.
- Enter your academic, personal, professional, and contact details.
- Upload your documents in the specified format.
- Save the details entered in the application form.
- Print the format and keep on copy for future use.
Click here to apply for the Shikshan Sahayak posts.