Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC State tax inspector recruitment 2021 has invited application for the 243 state tax inspector vacancy @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in– Gujarat Public Service Commission issues notice regarding GPSC Recruitment 2021 for 243 tax Inspector Posts. The state commission invited eligible candidates can apply for GPSC State Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021 through gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Applications are accepted through online mode only for which the last date is 31-03-2021 (Wednesday).
Table of Contents
About GPSC Recruitment 2021
The State Public Commission of Gujarat is the government-owned body to conduct various recruitment processes on behalf of multiple state departments. Established in 1960, this board’s primary function is to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat based on merits. Recently, the state authority started GPSC Recruitment 2021 for State Tax Inspector 243 Class 3 Posts. The desirous applicants can check the job details listed in the following segments and submit their GPSC Online Application form.
GPSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021- Recent
As per the official GPSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification, the applicants need to have specific qualifications and fulfill eligibility criteria. The deadline to apply online for GPSC Recruitment 2021 is 31-03-2021, for which the registration link is also provided here on this page. Further information regarding age, salary, and how to apply are mentioned here.
|Announcement Type||GPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Notification Issue Date||Mar 17, 2021|
|Name of Authority||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||State Tax Inspector|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 31, 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Only (Online Jobs Application System: OJAS)|
Details About Gujarat Tax Inspector 243 Inspector Posts
Before applying online, candidates must check whether they are eligible for the posts fitting the vacancies’ criteria. Thus, to confirm their candidature, the following details are a must for every aspired candidate.
- As aspirant must be a resident of India.
- S/He must have proficiency in Hindi and Gujarati languages.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from any of the Universities/institutions established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India.
- Candidates should also have basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General).
- The eligible age to apply online is 20 years while the upper age limit is 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: Age is relaxed for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC and PwD categories. For more details, refer to the official GPSC Recruitment Notification.
The application fee for General and OBC candidates is, Rs. 100/- while there is no fee chargeable for candidates from SC/ST categories.
All the shortlisted applicants shall have to undergo a screening test and a written exam.
After appointment and joining, candidates are eligible to receive monthly salary of Rs. 38,090/- for 5 years and Rs. 39,900 – 1,26,600/- Pay Matrix level No. 7 upon promotion.
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official Online Job Application System (OJAS) for online application at GPSC namely, gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Download the detailed advertisement related to GPSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021 and read the important details.
- Start Registering by clicking the Apply
- Register using your mobile number and email ID.
- Enter your personal and academic details in the form as per instructions.
- Upload the required documents and pay the requisite fee.
- Submit your final application and generate a printed copy of your application format for future references.