Eligible applications are invited to apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 online. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation invites deserving candidates to Apply Online for ESIC 6552 Steno Notification issued recently. The applicants are advised to register against various Steno and Upper Division Clerk vacancies as prescribed in the advertisement.
About ESIC Recruitment 2021
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is an agency run under the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India. This corporation is headquartered in New Delhi. The company is known to offer a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. Many employees work at the organization as the company has released ESIC Recruitment 2021 notification recently. This time, the government sector organization will recruit eligible aspirants for UDC and Steno vacancies.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021-Latest Updates
Aspirants can fill online application for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 as per instructions generated in the notification. As per the recent updates, ESI UDC Notification 2021 is released, and the online registrations being in a few days. Hopefuls can start applying online for the proposed vacancies, but they need to look at the following details like educational qualification and other conditions. Check Also – Employment News PDF This Week
|Notification Type||ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India|
|Name of Vacancies||Upper Division Clerk, and Stenographer|
|Registration and Application Mode||Online|
|Work Location||Across India|
|ESIC UDC Application Last Date||TBA|
ESIC UDC 6552 Vacancy Notification Details
Candidates must note that they can apply for ESIC 6552 Vacancies in different regions across India. The details regarding application fee, eligibility criteria, and application instructions are available below.
- Upper Division Clerk: 6306 Posts
- Stenographer: 246 Posts
State Wise ESCI 6552 Vacancy Notification 2021 Details
|State Name||Upper Division Clerk||Stenographer|
|Delhi D(M)D Office||61||06|
|Delhi Hqrs. Office||23||17|
|Delhi Regional Office||94||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||03||01|
A candidate must be Indian citizen.
For UDC Posts:
- An applicant must have a degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- S/He must have working knowledge of computer (software knowledge).
For Stenographer Posts:
- Higher Secondary (12th) or equivalent from a recognized board is the minimum educational qualification for this post.
- Applicants must have stenography speed of speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi.
- Must have working knowledge of computer (software knowledge).
Age Limit (as on 15.04.2021)
- The minimum age should be 18 years while the upper age limit should be 27 years as on 15-04-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and for ESIC Employees, Government Servants.
- Aspirants need to refer to the detailed advertisement for further details.
|SC/ST/PWD / Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
Payment mode: Internet banking, Credit card or Debit Card.
ESIC UDC Selection Process
All the shortlisted applicants will have to appear in the Written Exam and Skill Test.
The entry pay will be Rs. 25,500/- (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level-4 of Pay Matrix.
How to Apply ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official web portal that is, esic.nic.in.
- Head to the Recruitments segment and download ESIC 6552 Vacancy Notification.
- Follow the Apply Online link and register for the posts as instructed.
- Enter your personal, academic, and contact details to complete the application for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021.
- Upload the required testimonials and Photograph and signature.
- Click here to Download Notification.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in