DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Junior Executive, Junior Manager, and Executive:- Eligible applicants are invited to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 online. The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited has issued a public notification regarding 1074 vacancies of Junior Executive and Junior Manager posts. Deserving applicants can check the following details and start applying for DFCCIL Executive Vacancies online through the authorized website. Interested applicants can submit their applications from 24th April till 23rd May 2021.
About DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation Limited is a division operated under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. This organization undertakes planning, development, mobilization of financial resources, construction, and maintenance operations as per given projects. Seeing the rapid development, this organization is expected to come up with several vacancies.
As of now, the organization has released a DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 notification. There will be 1074 vacancies filled in various departments. The positions to be filled are Junior Executive, Executive, and Junior Manager. Desirous applicants can head to the following segments and apply online depending on their acquired educational qualifications and experience.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 – Recent Updates
According to the official news, the DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 application process will start from 24-04-2021 and continue till 23-05-2021. So, interested job seekers need to apply online within the specified deadline. The candidates need to note that applications are accepted via the online method. Those willing to apply for DFCCIL 1074 Executive vacancies must check the eligibility criteria and important instructions in the following sections.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 | dfccil.com Junior Executive, Junior Manager, and Executive Recruitment 2021
|Update Category||DFCCIL Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation Limited, Ministry of Railways, Government of India|
|Posts Details||Junior Executive, Junior Manager, and Executive|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Application Last Date||23-05-2021|
DFCCIL Vacancy Details
- Executive (Operations & BD) – 237
- Executive (Civil) – 73 Posts
- Executive (Electrical) – 42 Posts
- Executive (Signal & Telecommunication) – 87 Posts
- Executive (Mechanical) – 3 Posts
- Junior Executive (Operations & BD) – 225 Posts
- Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication) – 145 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electrical) – 135 Posts
- Junior Executive (Mechanical) – 14 Posts
- Junior Manager (Civil) – 31 Posts
- Junior Manager (Operations & BD) – 77 Posts
- Junior Manager (Mechanical) – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
Assistant Manager (Finance)
CA/CMA Degree from any recognized University and 03 Years of Experience in Related Trade.
Junior Manager (Civil)
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
Junior Manager (Operations & BD)
Two (02) years MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM in Marketing/ Business Operation/ Customer Relation/ Finance from a recognized institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Junior Manager (Mechanical)
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Electrical /Mechatronics /Industrial /Production /Automobile / Manufacturing / Instrumentation & Control Engg./ Electronics & Communications / Electronics Engineering from a recognized institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg/ Civil Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg. (Construction Technology)/ Civil Engg. (Public Health)/ Civil Engg. (Water Resource) from a recognized institute securing at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Diploma (3 years) in Electrical / Electronics /Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/Electronic Instrumentation/Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/Power Electronics from a recognized university having at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)
Diploma (3 years) in Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/TV Engineering/Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Sound & TV Engineering/ Industrial Control/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Industrial Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Information Science & Technology/ Computer Application/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/ Computer Technology from a recognized institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/Institute.
Executive (Operations & BD)
3-years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Production Engg./ Automobile/ Instrumentation and Control Engg. from a recognized institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Junior Executive (Electrical)
Matriculation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate along with a 02 -year ITI (Electrical/Electrician/Wireman/ Electronics) course from an institute approved SCVT/NCVT.
Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)
Matriculation with at least 60% marks in aggregate along with 02-year ITI (Electronics/ Communication/ Information Technology/ TV & Radio/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Industrial Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Computer/ Computer Networking/ Data Networking) from an SCVT/NCVT recognized institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Junior Executive (Operations & BD)
Graduation in any discipline or Matriculation with at least 60% marks in aggregate along with 02-year ITI in any trade from an institute approved by SCVT/ NCVT with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Junior Executive (Mechanical)
Matriculation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate along with a 02 year ITI (Fitter/Electrician/Motor Mechanic/Electronics & Instrumentation) course from an SCVT/NCVT approved institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
- For Junior Executive & Executive Posts, the age limit is 18-30 years while for the posts of Junior Manager, the prescribed age limit is 18-27 years.
- Age Relaxation: Candidates from reserved categories are given age relaxation as per central government norms.
- Junior Manager: Rs.1000/- (General/OBC) for SC/ST candidates, there is no fee.
- Executive: Rs.900/- (General/OBC) while SC/ST candidates are exempted.
- Junior Executive: Rs.700/- (General/OBC), there is no fee for SC/ST candidates.
The shortlisted applicants will be screened through a written exam.
- Executive: Rs. 30,000-1,20,000/- (IDA Pay Scale) (E-0)
- Jr Executive: Rs. 25,000-68,000/- (IDA Pay Scale) (N-5)
- Jr Manager: Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
- Desirous job seekers must visit the authenticated website first, which is, com.
- Refer to the latest Advertisement section and download the detailed notice for the propagated vacancies.
- Download the advertisement in full and read all the job specifications.
- Follow the registration link to register using your Phone Number and Email ID.
- Login using your Registration Number and Apply for the selected job profile.
- Upload soft copies of relevant documents such as signature and passport-sized images and educational certificates.
- Pay the fee amount as per the applied category.
- Press the Final submit button and save your application form.
- Print it and keep its copy for future purpose.
- Check here to Download DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Click here to start Registration for DFCCIL Recruitment.
- Visit here to Login and Apply Online.
- DFCCIL Official Website: dfccil.com
How many vacancies offered for DFCCIL recruitment 2021?
There are total 1074 posts of Junior Executive, Junior Manager, and Executive offered by DFCCIL.
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 till 23rd May 2021 on DFCCIL official website i.e. @dfccil.com
What is the selection process of DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
The official authority will select candidates on the written exam.