Bihar Public Service Commission released BPSC Auditor Admit Card, Candidates can Download BPSC Auditor Hall Ticket from bpsc.bih.nic.in, Bihar PSC Auditor Exam Date, pre Exam Pattern, admit card release date.
Bihar Public Service Commission will conduct the Auditor Exam on 25th April 2021. Candidates can download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 a week before the test. Applicants wanting to check the Bihar PSC Auditor Pre Exam Date must confirm this notification and prepare for the examination. The authority has issued examination notice for the posts of Auditor.
बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग 25 अप्रैल 2021 को ऑडिटर प्री एग्जाम परीक्षा आयोजित करेगा। उम्मीदवार परीक्षण से एक-दो सप्ताह पहले बीपीएससी ऑडिटर एडमिट कार्ड 2021 आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग ने ३७३ लेखा परीक्षक (Auditor) के पदों पर आवेदन स्वीकार था, जिसके लिए लाखो अभियार्थियो ने आवेदन किया था.
ऑडिटर के पदों के लिए चयन ३ चरणों में होगी पूर्व परीक्षा (Pre-Exam), लिखित परीक्षा (Written Exam) & साक्षात्कार (Interview).
About BPSC Auditor Recruitment
The Bihar Public Service Commission had invited eligible candidates for 373 posts of Auditor in the state government departments. Many interested appliers had submitted their applications for BPSC Auditor Recruitment timely and are waiting for the subsequent official updates. The state-level recruitment process will be carried out in three phases: Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.
BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 | BPSC Auditor Pre Exam Admit Card
The online application process for BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2021 continued from 21st October to 18th November 2020. Those who successfully submitted their applications must note Bihar PSC Auditor Pre Exam Date 25/04/2021, Sunday. The state commission has also released an official exam notice for Auditor posts. The preliminary test shall be organized at different locations in Bihar. BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 will be available a week before the commencement of the exam.
Important Update on 27th March 2021:- Bihar Public Service commission BPSC will conduct the BPSC Auditor Pre – Exam on 25th April 2021. Candidates who had applied successfully for the post can download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 when available.
bpsc.bih.nic.in Auditor Admit Card 2021 | Bihar Public Service Commission Auditor Admit Card 2021
|Update Type||BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021|
|Recruiting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna|
|Name of Post||Auditor/ अंकेक्षक|
|Total Vacancies||373 Posts|
|Selection Process||Pre Exam, Written & Interview|
|Exam Date||25 April 2021 (Sunday)|
|Application Submission Date||21.10.2020 to 18.11.2020|
|BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 Status||17th April Onwards|
BPSC Auditor Pre-Exam Admit Card 2021
The state-level exam will be organized at multiple locations across Bihar. The preliminary exam is qualifying in nature and the qualifiers will be called to appear in the mains on the basis of their performance. BPSC Auditor Pre Admit Card 2021 is an essential document to carry to the examination centers.
Details printed on BPSC Auditor Pre Admit Card 2021
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Centre Address
- Centre Code
- COVID-19 instructions
- Exam Date & Timing
- Reporting Time
BPSC Auditor Pre-Exam Pattern 2021
- The Exam Pattern for BPSC Auditor Prelims Exam is as follows
- The written exam will be objective type carrying MCQs.
- This exam is based on General Studies consisting of 150 Marks with one mark each.
- The Question paper is bilingual, i.e. Hindi and English.
- The time duration of the written exam is 2 hrs. (120 min.).
Further instructions for Candidates
- Examinees are advised to report for the exam at least an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates must carry their original Government issued Photo Identity proof, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination. The valid photo Identity proofs are Voter ID card, Passport, PAN card,
- Driving licence, Aadhar card, Bank Passbook with Photo or any other Govt. issued ID Card.
- The candidate must bring his/her own transparent hand sanitizer bottle (50/100 ml) and personal transparent water bottle into the examination centre.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained.
- Items such as Mobile Phone, Bluetooth Device, earphones, digital watch, Bag, Handbag, Papers, Notes, Books, Calculator, Correction Marker/White Fluid, Non- Transparent Water Bottle, etc. are strictly PROHIBITED inside the examination Centre.
How To Download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates must visit the official website Bihar PSC which is, “bpsc.bih.nic.in”.
- Head to the Notification segment to check date-wise exam alert for related post on the homepage.
- Follow the “Download Admit Card” link.
- Enter your Application Number, Password, and or Date of Birth.
- Press the submit button and Download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021.
- Print multiple copies of this hall ticket for future references.
What is the Exam date for BPSC Auditor 2021?
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC will conduct the Auditor Exam on 25th April 2021.
When the BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021 will publish?
Bihar Public Service Commission will Release BPSC Auditor Admit card 2021 very soon. We will update here when admit card available.
Where can I check BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can check and download there BPSC Auditor Admit card 2021 through official download link.
How to Download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021?
Log on to www.bpsc.bih.nic.in and Head to the Notification segment to check date-wise exam alert for related post on the homepage. Follow the “Download Admit Card” link. Enter your Application Number, Password, and or Date of Birth. Press the submit button and Download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021.
What is the official website link to download BPSC Auditor Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can download there admit card from bpsc.bih.nic.in when available.