Bihar Public Service Commission has issued BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021 notice lately. The state government body invites eligible candidates to apply for 138 AAO vacancies in the Audit Directorate under the state’s finance department. The final date to submit online applications is 15th May 2021. All the applications must be submitted through online mode. Further details related to BPSC Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
About BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021
The state-government-owned body Bihar Public Commission is headquartered in Patna and undertakes the responsibility to conduct the state-level recruitment on behalf of the government. Recently, the recruitment agency has circulated a public notice inviting qualified applicants for BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021. There are 138 vacant seats to be filled under Bihar Audit Services, Directorate of Finance Department. Interested applicants can check the recruitment details in the following sections and start applying online using the criteria below.
BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021-Recent News
According to the official news, BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021 process shall start from 17th April 2021. The deadline to apply online for BPSC AAO 138 vacancies is 15th May 2021 (Saturday). As said above, the application process shall be conducted online through the official web portal of BPSC. Those interested in applying for the jobs must go through eligibility criteria and working experience mentioned in the following segments.
|Notification About||BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Recruiting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna|
|Name of Vacancies||Assistant Audit Officer, AAO|
|Department of Posting||Bihar Audit Services, Directorate of Finance Department|
|Number of Vacancies||138|
|Deadline to Apply||15/05/2021 (Saturday)|
|Selection Method||Written exam and Interview|
BPSC AAO Vacancy Details – Category-wise
BPSC AAO Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be a citizen of India and must have acquired the following qualifications.
- A candidate must have completed graduation with any one of subjects including Commerce, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants with MBA (Finance), CA, ICWA, and CS certificates are also eligible to apply for BPSC AAO vacancies.
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2020)
- The eligible age for thee posts is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 37 Years.
- Age Relaxation: 3 years for female candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates, and 10s years for PwD candidates.
Note: Kindly, refer to the official recruitment notification to get complete details regarding Age Relaxation.
- The application fee for Unreserved, OBC, and EWS candidates is Rs. 600/- while for the candidates from SC/ST/Female categories need to pay Rs. 150/- only.
- Mode of Fee payment: Fee can be paid in either online or offline mode.
BPSC AAO Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection process for Assistant Audit Officer comprises of written tests (Prelims and Mains), and final interview.
- The preliminary test will be of 2 hours in duration and carries 150 marks.
- The qualifiers of preliminary exam will be called for the main examination.
- The interview will be having 120 marks.
BPSC AAO Exam Pattern
|अनिवार्य विषय||सामान्य हिन्दी||3 Hrs.||100|
|सामान्य अध्धयन I||3 Hrs.||300|
|सामान्य अध्धयन II||3 Hrs.||300|
|वैकल्पिक विषय (कोई भी एक)||वाणिज्य||3 Hrs.||300|
After the final selection, appointed candidates will be paid in accordance with the salary structure as decided by the state government.
How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Interested aspirants may visit the official website “www.bpsc.bih.nic.in” to download the official BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021
- Download the advertisement in detail and register online using your Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Login using your ID and password.
- Apply online for the proposed vacancies and enter your personal, professional, and, educational details.
- Upload soft copies of your recent passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and submit the application form.
- Take at least two copies of printed out of your application form to use in the future.
How many Assistant Audit Officer Vacancies offered for BPSC recruitment 2021?
There are total 138 posts of Assistant Audit Officer by BPSC.
How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021 from 17th April 2021 to 15th May 2021 on BPSC official website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in
What is the minimum qualification required for BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021?
A candidate must have completed graduation with any one of subjects including Commerce, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants with MBA (Finance), CA, ICWA, and CS certificates are also eligible to apply for BPSC AAO vacancies.
What is the selection process of BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021?
The selection process for Assistant Audit Officer comprises of written tests (Prelims and Mains), and final interview.