Bank of Maharashtra 150 Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 BOM Generalist Officer Scale-2 Vacancy Apply Online at @bankofmaharashtra.in
Check the latest news about Bank of Maharashtra 150 Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 and apply online. BOM invites eligible applicants for 150 Posts of Generalist Officer in various branches. Candidates from all over Indian are invited to fill their application forms for these Scale – II vacancies. The deadline to apply for BOM Generalist Officer Posts is 06th April 2021. Confirm further details and updates about BOM Recruitment 2021 in the following segments.
About Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
The bank of Maharashtra is one of the Major Banks owned by the Government of India. This organization has the largest network in India and operates through 1874 branches. Headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, the banking organization has over 13000 employees to date. Recently, the financial institution has issued the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Notice. According to the notification, there are 150 vacancies to be filled in the organization for Generalist Officers Posts. Check the following segments of this article to fetch details regarding Scale-II posts.
BOM 150 Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021-Recent News
Bank of Maharashtra updated an online advertisement No. AX1/ ST/RP/Generalist Officer Scale-II/Project II/2020-21. The details regarding BOM 150 Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 are listed along with important dates. Desirous candidates can apply online for the proposed vacancies within the specified deadline as per the official BOM Recruitment 2021 notice. The final date to submit online applications is 06-04-2021.
BOM Generalist Officer Scale- 2 Vacancy 2021 @bankofmaharashtra.in
|Update About||Bank of Maharashtra 150 Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Origination Name||Bank of Maharashtra, Pune Maharashtra|
|Name of Post||Generalist Officer Scale-II|
|No. of Vacancies||150|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Selection Criteria||Online Exam, Group Discussion, and Interview|
|BOM Recruitment 2021 Application Last Date||06.04.2021 (Tuesday)|
BOM Generalist Officer 150 Vacancy Details
All the vacancies for Generalist Officers will be in Scale- II as specified by the Human Resources Management Department, Bank of Maharashtra. Interested candidates can check the vacancy distribution category-wise in the following section.
|Name of Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|Generalist Officers In Scale II||22||11||40||15||62||150|
An applicant must be Indian Citizen.
Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks throughout the graduation (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD).
3-years’ experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
Age Limit as on 31-12-2020
- A candidate must be at least 25 years of age and not more than 35 years old to be eligible for the posts.
- Category-wise Age Relaxation: Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe-5 Years, OBC (NCL)-3 Years, PwBD (SC/ ST)-15 Years, PwBD (OBC)-13 Years, and PwBD (GEN/ EWS)-10 Years.
The application fee including processing charges for General/EWS/OBC categories is Rs.1180/- while for SC/ST candidates is, Rs.118/-. Candidates from PwD category are exempted from paying any fee.
- The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination (Objective Type) to be conducted through IBPS.
- The successful candidates shall be called for interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking. The allocation of marks for online examination and Interview is 150 & 100 respectively which will be converted into 60:40.
- The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview, and final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD.
The online examination will be held at 20 centres across India.
Exam Cities: Patna, Chandigarh-Mohali, Raipur, Panaji, Delhi NCR, Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Bhopal. Ranchi, Bengaluru, Thiruvananthapuram, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Hyderabad, and Kolkata.
Note: The recruitment authority reserves the right to change the exam center preferences as per decisions.
- Scale of Pay will be 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances etc.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra 150 Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visit the bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Move to the Careers tab on the homepage and find the latest advertisements in the Recruitments>> Current Openings section.
- Follow the Apply Online link after reading the detailed BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- To register through IBPS, “Click for New Registration” and provide your Name, Contact number, and e-mail id.
- Press the proceed button and fill all the required details.
- Upload your photo & signature in the prescribed format.
- After paying the application and processing fee successfully, save your application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of your application and keep its copy safe for future needs.
- Click here to Download Official Advertisement.
- Follow this link to Apply Online.
- Official Website: bankofmaharashtra.in.
How many Generalist Officer Vacancies offered for BOM recruitment 2021?
There are total 150 posts of Generalist Officer offered by BOM.
How to Apply for BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 till 06 April 2021 on BOM official website i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in
What is the minimum qualification required for BOM Generalist Officer Scale-2 Recruitment 2021?
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks throughout the graduation with 3 year experience (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD)
What is the selection process of BOM Recruitment 2021?
The official authority will select candidates on the basic of online exam, written examination, personal interview/ document verification.