Bihar Polytechnic Exam is also known as DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam). The Bihar Polytechnic Entrance exam is organised by itself DCECE Board (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam Board). It is one of the most popular exams in State of Bihar. DCECE (Bihar Polytechnic Entrance exam) is a state level exam. The frequency of this exam is once a year. Every year more than lakh students appears for this entrance and the deserving one gets the admission in various government or private colleges and Institutions. This entrance exam is organised for candidates to pursue various programmes in the field of engineering, paramedical, pharmacy and in the field of office management.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
- 2 Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2020 OVERVIEW
- 3 Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Bihar Polytechnic Application Fee 2020
- 5 How To Apply for Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Exam ?
- 6 SYLLABUS OF Bihar Polytechnic EXAM 2020
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
|Application Release||18th March, 2020|
|Last date of Application|
|Admit Card||Coming soon.|
|Exam Date|| Coming soon
|Course Selection||On same day of Counselling|
|Fee Payment Last date (Challan)||1
|Fee Payment Last date (Online)||1
Important: Due to outbreak of covid19 , the dates may be change. You will be notified soon.
Important Notice – Bihar Polytechnic 2020 application form submission date has been extended till 10th May 2020
Important Notice Update Again– Bihar Polytechnic 2020 application form submission date has been extended again till 24th May 2020. the last application submission was 10th May 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2020 OVERVIEW
Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of state Bihar.
- He/ She must be a Indian Citizen.
- Candidates , who is appearing for 10th exam in this 2020 year can apply for this entrance
Bihar Polytechnic Educational Qualification according to Courses
|PE (Polytechnic Engineering)||Passed 10th with 2yrs ITI.||No Age limit|
(Part-time Polytechnic Engineering)
|Passed 10th with 2yrs ITI.||19 Yrs as on 1st July,2020|
(Para Medical- Dental)
Passed 10th with subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
15 Yrs- 30 Yrs as on 31st December, 2020
|PM (Para Medical)||Passed 10+2 with PCM/PCMB and English.||17 Yrs- 32 Yrs as on 31st December, 2020|
Bihar Polytechnic Application Fee 2020
|TEST||( GENERAL / OBC)||( SC/ST )
How To Apply for Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Exam ?
- The Application form will be available on the official website from the 19th March, 2020.
Official website – http://wwwbiharbecece2020.ac.in
- The mode of application filling will be online. So go to the official site , from the link provided above and fill the form.
- Last date of filling application form will be – 17th April, 2020.
- Upload all the necessary documents and passport size photo in the application.
- For each Programmes and courses, separate application will be required.
- After Application Process, application receipt as well as Admit card will be sent on your registered mail.
- After clearance of exams, you will be notified for counselling process in which you have to bring required original documents. Choice of course will be on same day.
SYLLABUS OF Bihar Polytechnic EXAM 2020
- Since DCECE provides various courses. So, there will be no extra syllabus for each one of courses.
- The exam paper will be based on 10th
- Subjects like- Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Hindi, English and General Knowledge.
Full syllabus PDF of Bihar (DCECE 2020) :- Click Here
Official Website of (DCECE):- Click Here
Last year Question Paper:- Click Here