SSC GD Constable Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download – SSC has scheduled the examination process, and candidates can download SSC GD Constable Previous Question Paper from here. Now, aspirants can prepare for GD Constable Exam using the given SSC GD Model Paper Download links arranged on this page.
The Staff Selection Commission of India will conduct an online exam for GD Constable Posts in October tentatively. Lakhs of aspirants have applied for 25271 vacancies. Now, it’s time to gain knowledge and practice through SSC GD Constable Previous Years Question Papers.
Table of Contents
About SSC GD Constable Recruitment
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 – The Staff Selection Commission of India had invited eligible applicants for 25271 General Duty Constable Posts in NIA, SSB, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSF, and other departments. Candidates who applied for the posts will be called for SSC GD Constable Exam, which is a written computer-based. Therefore, every applied candidate needs to check this update as this will be helpful for them from the exam’s point of view. Check Also – SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021
SSC GD Question Paper 2019 with Answer Key
Those who have already started preparing for their exam must download SSC GD Question Paper 2015, 2018, and 2019 for better practice and preparations. A vast number of applicants have applied for the constable posts for which the examination will be held on a national level. SSC GD Constable Solved Question Papers will play a key role for students in the final preparation days.
SSC GD Constable Previous year Paper PDF Download
|Update Type||SSC GD Constable Previous Question Papers|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Constable (General Duty)|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Online Examination
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|SSC GD Exam Date||October-November (Tentative)|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021
Keep in mind the exam pattern for SSC GD Constable posts which is also based on SSC GD Question Paper 2019. So, note the subjects and number of questions detailed in the following table.
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25|
- The written test will be conducted on computer.
- The examination consists of 100 objective type questions carrying one mark each.
- The duration of test is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks.
- The Computer Based Online Exam will be available in Hindi and English languages.
Importance of SSC GD Previous Year Papers
- The last SSC GD Constable Exams were held in the year 2015, 2018, and 2019. Therefore, it is a must for applicants to download the model papers from the last 5 to 6 years.
- The pattern of questions asked in the SSC GD Question Paper 2018 will be identical to the last year’s questions.
- By practicing through SSC GD Question Paper 2019, candidates can also prepare for SSC GD Question Paper 2020.
- These practice sets are just like Mock tests, which will help you exercise the real-time questions.
- The SSC GD Constable exam is based on class 10th (Matriculation Level).
- The components that will be making the test sections contain Elementary-level mathematics, GK, Reasoning, and Language Ability. Except for the GK, most questions have similarities in the SSC GD Constable Previous Question Papers.
- Last Year SSC GD Constable Question Papers let self-assess your performance in the real-time.
- Practicing with at least 3 question papers will help you manage your time and boost up your solving speed.
- You can identify your weak and strong areas easily by solving previous year’s model papers.
- Moreover, SSC GD Question Paper 2020 consists of a few changes. Candidates can identify the new changes in the exam pattern if there’s any.