AHVD of Assam has issued Assam Animal Husbandry Grade 4 Recruitment 2021 Notification. The state government authority will recruit new candidates for Grade-4 vacancies in the Animal Husbandry department. Candidates are invited to apply online for various Grade IV vacancies in Assam state government. Further details are provided here along with official link and Assam Animal Husbandry Grade 4 Vacancy Notification.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Assam AHVD Recruitment 2021
- 2 Assam Animal Husbandry Grade 4 Recruitment 2021- Recent Update
- 3 AHVD Grade 4 Recruitment 2021 Details and Criteria
- 4 Details of Vacancy
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Education Qualification
- 7 Age Limit
- 8 Application Fee
- 9 Selection Process
- 10 How to Apply for Assam Animal Husbandry Grade 4 Recruitment 2021
About Assam AHVD Recruitment 2021
The Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary was established in 1905 and is one of the major departments under the Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary, Government of Assam. The Directorate has its headquarters at Chenikuthi, Guwahati, and is active in five zones, i.e., Guwahati, Kokrajhar, Tezpur, Jorhat, and Silchar, to render services throughout the state. The Directorate has recently issued Assam AHVD Recruitment 2021 notice. Applications are invited against 507 Grade IV vacancies in several departments and divisions as per the official notification.
Assam Animal Husbandry Grade 4 Recruitment 2021- Recent Update
The Directorate has propagated Advertisement No. DVE-61/Vacancy/Grade-IV/2020-21/ to fill Grade IV vacancies in AHVD Assam. Hopefuls are advised to read the attached advertisement and read the job details. State residents registered with Employee Exchange will be eligible to apply for Assam Animal Husbandry Grade 4 Recruitment 2021. The last date to apply and commencement of online application will be available in a few days.
|Announcement Type||Assam Animal Husbandry Grade 4 Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Organization||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department|
|Name of Post||Grade IV (Various)|
|Selection Process||Written examination and Document Verification|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Application Submission Start Date||TBA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||TBA|
AHVD Grade 4 Recruitment 2021 Details and Criteria
With the directorate issuing AHVD Grade 4 Recruitment 2021 Details partially, interested job seekers must note the complete advertisement. The details will further be disclosed by the recruiting authority.
Details of Vacancy
Grade-IV: 507 Posts
- Applicants must be residents of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Aspirants must also produce a valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
- Applicants must be fluent with Assamese language.
A candidate should have completed Class VIII examinations successfully from any recognized Educational Institutes and must possess a certificate from the School Authority with Seal and Signature of the authority.
The minimum age limit is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 40 years.
Assam AHVD : 03 years for OBC/MOBXC and 05 years for SC/ST (P)/ST(H) as on 01/01/2021 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51,dated 02/09/2020.
Refer to the Advertisement.
All the shortlisted applicants will have to undergo a written examination.
AHVD Grade IV Pay Scale
After joining the department, candidates will be paid Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 52,000 + Grade pay 3,900/- in Pay Band 1.
How to Apply for Assam Animal Husbandry Grade 4 Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the authorized website of Assam Animal Husbandry & Veterinary department which is, “veterinary.assam.gov.in”.
- Visit the Documents and Notification section.
- Find the advertisement and download it.
- Read it very carefully and start filling AHVD Grade IV Application Form.
- Upload your documents and scanned images.
- Pay the required fee amount and submit the details.
- Take a hard copy printed for future references.
Links to Remember: