Army War College MHOW Recruitment 2021 Various Vacancies for Stenographer, LDC, Electrician, Cook, MTS etc.: – Applications are invited against Army War College MHOW Recruitment 2021 Notice offline. The Army Headquarters based in MHOW Madhya Pradesh, Ministry of Defense, has issued an offline notification for eligible candidates to fill 39 vacant posts for Stenographer, LDC, Electrician, Cook, MTS, and others. The deadline to apply for MHOW HQ Army War College Vacancies offline is 22nd February 2021. Find more useful details in the following segments and download full notification from an official link provided here.
About MHOW Army War College Recruitment 2021 MP HQ
According to the official HQ Army War College MHOW vacancy 2021 notice, there are 39 total vacancies to be filled this year. Candidates can also check Employment Newspaper weekly (2nd-8th January 2021), issued recently. The vacancy description is also available in the following parts of this notification. The Ministry of Defense will fill vacancies for posts of Steno, Cook, MTS, LDC, Overseer, Surveyor, Cinema Projectionist, Electrician, etc.
Army War College MP vacancy 2021-Quick Update
The MHOW Army War College Recruitment authority has clearly specified about application deadline, applying method, and selection criteria. Desirous applicants need to note every key details given in the following sections and apply offline. HQ Army War College MHOW offline form 2021 is available along with the notification. The last date to send your applications via post is 22-02-2021.
|Updated News||Army War College MHOW Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Body||Army War College MHOW, Madhya Pradesh, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India|
|Employment Notice||EN 35/15|
|Posts Vacant||Cook, MTS, LDC, Steno, Overseer, Surveyor, Electrician, Cinema Projectionist, Civilian Motor Driver, and others|
|Mode of Application||Offline Only|
HQ Army War College Vacancy Breakup
|Cinema Projectionist / Video Operator / Photographer||1|
|Lower Division Clerk||10|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||4|
HQ Army War College MP Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be from India.
Cinema Projectionist / Video Operator / Photographer
- Matric/Class 10th or equivalent with a Certificate for operating Projector from a recognized institute.
- 12th (Intermediate) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with 10 minutes @ 80 wpm dictation speed.
- Candidates must also have Transcription skills of up to 50 minutes (English), and 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Must possess a Civilian Driving license for heavy vehicles and have 2-years of experience of driving such vehicles.
- Matriculation (10th class Board Examination) from a recognized Board or Institution.
- ITI Certificate from SCVT/NCVT in the trade of Electrician.
- 2-years working experience (Optional).
- Matriculation or equivalent; and
- Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution
- Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institution.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Must be conversant with the duties of respective trades with one year experience.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job.
- One year working experience in the trade (Optional).
Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution
Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or Institution.
Matriculation (10th class Board Examination) from a recognized Board or Institution.
|Age Limit and Salary Details|
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary|
|Cinema Projectionist||18 – 25 Years||Rs. 29,200/- – Rs. 92,300/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 25,500/- – Rs. 81,100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19,900/- – Rs. 92,300/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver||18 – 27 Years|
|Cook||18 – 25 Years|
|Poster Maker||18 – 27 Years||Rs. 18,000/- – Rs. 56,900/-|
|MTS||18 – 25 Years|
|Supervisor||18 – 27 Years|
Note: Age is relatable for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen as per central government norms.
- UR / OBC: Rs. 50/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen: Exempted
Payment Mode: Indian Postal Order (IPO)/ Demand Draft Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs.50/- to be issued in favor of the Commandant, Army War College, Mhow.
Mode of Selection
- The selection process includes a written test and Skill/Trade Test.
- The written exam of will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Total Exam Duration: 02 Hours
- Examination Centre: MHOW Madhya Pradesh.
|Army War College MHOW Exam Pattern|
|Sections||Subjects Covered||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
HQ Army War College MHOW Syllabus
The syllabus for HQ Army War College MHOW Recruitment Exam will be based on syllabus of class 10th (Matriculation). The topics will include:
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Decision making
- Figure classification
- Non-verbal reasoning
- Non-verbal series
- Problem solving
- Similarities and differences
- Space Visualization
- Visual memory
- Current Affairs related to India and other countries
- Indian Polity
- Active-Passive Voice
- Error and Omissions
- Sentence structure
- Number Systems
- Principal, SI, CI, and Amount
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Speed time and Distance
- Time and Work
Filling HQ Army War College MHOW Offline form 2021
- Download the application for attached with the official Army War College MHOW Recruitment 2021
- Print the application form and fill all the details in your hand writing very carefully.
- Paste your recent passport-sized photograph in the space provided.
- Mention DD number in the space given at the top of the MHOW form 2021.
- Attach self-attested copies of all the relevant educational and experience certificates.
- After completely filling the form in all respect, send your application form along with one self-addressed registered envelope duly affixed with appropriate postal stamps. Also, add two Self-Attested Photographs (Name & father’s name on the back side of photo.
All the applications should reach the following address.
The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Senior Command Wing, Army War College, Mhow (MP) – 453441
- Download MHOW Army War College Application Form and Notification from here.
Official Website: www.mod.gov.in