Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2022 | APPSC 77 Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy Arunachal Pradesh PGT Job recruitment online application – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently released official notification (Adv. No. 15/2021) on 3 February 2022 to direct recruitment for the post of APPSC AP post Graduate Teacher (AP PGT) vacancy in education department.
Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online Arunachal Pradesh PGT vacancy from 3 February to 11 March on APPSC official website i.e. @appsc.gov.in.
Check here all required details regard APPSC PGT vacancy like Eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application process, application fee, joining process, admit card, result, selection list etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 PGT Vacancy detail
- 2 APPSC PGT Vacancy Details
- 3 Subject Wise APPSC PGT Vacancy Details
- 4 APPSC PGT Education Qualification
- 5 APPSC PGT Vacancy 2022 – Age Limit
- 6 APPSC PGT Job 2022 Application Fee
- 7 Selection Process for APPSC PGT Recruitment 2022
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 PGT Vacancy detail
Name of post – APPSC Post Graduate Teacher
No. of Posts – 77 Post Graduate Teachers
Name of Organization – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Notification status – Released
Salary – Level – 8 Rs. 47,600/- to 1,51,100/-
Qualification – 2nd Class Master Degree
Age Limit – Minimum – 21 year and Maximum 35 years
Application mode – online
Starting Date on Application – 3 February 2022
Last date of Application – 11 March 2022
Application Fee – Rs. 150/- for APST & Rs. 200/- for Others
Selection Process – OMR based Written exam, Interview / Document Verification
Official website – Appsc.gov.in
APPSC PGT Vacancy Details
Name of Posts – Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Total posts – 77 PGT
Subject Wise APPSC PGT Vacancy Details
|Subject||APST Reserved post||UN safe||Total|
|Political Science||09||02||12 posts|
|Business Administration||00||00||02 posts|
APPSC PGT Education Qualification
Candidates should be passed second class master’s degree in the concerned subject from any recognized university with B.Ed.
APPSC PGT Vacancy 2022 – Age Limit
Minimum age limit – 21 years
Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
Note – Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules
APPSC PGT Job 2022 Application Fee
Application fee is 150/- for APST & 200/- for all other candidates. Payment can be pay through online mode only.
Selection Process for APPSC PGT Recruitment 2022
- Written exam
- Document Verification
APPSC PGT Job 2022 Exam Scheme
- General English – 100 marks
- General Knowledge – 100 marks
- Paper 1 – 100 marks
- Paper 2 – 100 Marks
Viva Voce Followed by class room teaching – 50 marks
Total – 450 Marks
How to apply for APPSC PGT recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by following given steps…
- Refer to the official website gov.in for APPSC PGT Recruitment 2022 Notice and online application.
- Check on recruitment section for official job advertisement and download it.
- Read it very carefully and apply online before the deadline.
- Read the instructions specified in the website and keep your documents ready to upload.
- Start filling your details and contact details to complete the online application process.
- Submit your online application and print it for future references.