The recruitment cell, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, issues AP Police SI Admit Card 2021. The state commission has released a notice regarding APPSC Sub Inspector PET PST Date. The state-level recruitment process will begin on 31st March 2021. Candidates registered for 123 posts of SI need to note these updates and download their respective hall tickets.
About APPSC SI Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) had started the online application process for Sub Inspector recruitment for 123 posts. Interested applicants submitted their applications timely and actively. The authority has recently issued an official notice regarding the Physical Efficiency Test and Endurance Test’s conduct. The PET and PST will be conducted before the written exam under APPSC SI Recruitment. More details are described in details below.
AP Police SI Admit Card 2021 | appsc.gov.in SI Hall Ticket 2021
After shortlisting the eligible candidates, the state Commission has notified about issuing AP Police SI Admit Card 2021 for PET/PST tests to be held on 31-03-2021. Therefore, the candidates are advised to stay alert online and download AP SI Physical Admit Card 2021 from an authenticated channel. APPSC will upload admit cards in due course of time through its official channel only.
|Announcement Regarding||AP Police SI Admit Card 2021|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Total Posts||123 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||24 September 2020|
|Application Ending Date||06 November 2020|
|Selection Process||1. PST
3. Written Exam
4. Medical Test
|APPSC Sub Inspector PET PST Date||From 31 March 2021|
|AP Police SI Admit Card 2021 Availability Date||20th March 2021 (Tentative)|
|APPSC Official Website||appsc.gov.in|
APPSC Sub Inspector PET PST Admit Card 2021
The selection process under APPSC SI Recruitment 2021 consists of Physical Standard and Efficiency tests, including written, medical exam, and interview. APPSC Sub Inspector PET PST Admit Card 2021 is going to be uploaded first of all. Those who pass the physical exams will have to download separate hall tickets for the next selection phase. All the updates will be communicated to the candidates online.
APPSC SI Exam Pattern 2021 written exam
- The written test will be having objective type questions (MCQs)s.
- The exam shall consist of four Papers having 340 marks in aggregate.
- The minimum passing criteria in the written exam is at least 33% marks in each paper and 45% marks in aggregate.
- Those who don’t fulfil the passing criteria will not be considered for next selection phase.
How To Download AP Police SI Admit Card 2021
- First of all, visit the official portal of Arunachal Pradesh PSC which is, “gov.in”.
- After reaching the website, head to the Admit card section.
- Choose the Post name, last date, and press the download button.
- Enter your Login/registration details and enter your password.
- Press the submit button and take a printed copy of APPSC Sub Inspector Amit card.
- Keep its multiple copies for future uses.
Link to Note: Visit here to Download AP Police SI Admit Card 2021.
AP police notification 2021, assam police si admit card, ap police Si admit card 2021, assam police admit card 2021, assam police si admit card 2021, APPSC SI admit card 2021